Monday, June 05, 2006

So what are YOU?

I took a work sanctioned training course last week and learned that I’m an ESTJ based on the My.er’s Brig.gs personality test for organizations. I’m a logical, analytical, decisive, and tough minded individual. I enjoy working with others to organize details and operations, am task focused, and responsible. I can’t say I learned a great deal about myself in that class but I can say I finally have a set of letters I can associate with my behavior and it spells A.N.A.L. lol!

The older I get, the more I learn about myself and the more I reflect on the type of individual I’ve become and what I like about myself and what I need to work on. Although this course was focused on the “work” me I have to admit I found the whole concept of this personality test and it’s results fascinating. I’m not sure I agree 100% with my ESTJ classification because I scored a “slight and moderate” in each category but I do think the Extraversion, Sensing, Thinking and Judging characteristics aren’t too far off the mark.

No comments: