Friday, August 25, 2006

Oh So Livid!

It’s Friday, my day started out well, I was looking forward to attending a dinner party at a colleague’s apartment then off to hang out at my favorite bar here in Yerevan. All of a sudden I became livid about something I saw online.

Mwen te telment fache. Pou ki sa ou vle tande? Parceque geyen ou neg qui mwen te amoureux avec qui pa te remain mwen meme facon. Mwen decouvrit que neg la mette un profile sur l’internet la ak ou photo qui te pren la cay mwen. Merde. Get maman li.

After about 10 minutes of being pissed at what I saw I became pissed at myself for being pissed and for being so damn dumb. Have you ever been pissed at your own actions and/or feelings after you had a chance to really think things through. Uhhhh!

So as I sit fuming at myself then I get a “backhand to the face” kind of email from our client. It wasn’t so much the “NO” I received in the email but the “I wish you would spend as much time doing x,y,z as you do a,b,c”. Eyeroll. I could feel my blood boiling as I read the email and decided to close the window and respond on Monday. I’m not going to deal with it this weekend, either issue. I’m going to enjoy the weekend hit a few of my favorite restaurants in Yerevan and enjoy life.

Have a great and fabulous weekend!

No comments: