Sunday, January 22, 2006

Gone

Do you ever wonder what they’ll find when you’re gone? I was watching yet another episode of L&O, where Benson and Stabler were going through someone’s apartment after they were killed to get an idea of what happened. You know the whole clue thing.

Side Note: Oh my god Tivo is the shizznet, the best thing since sliced bread. I have a L&O, living single, and Family Guy marathon every weekend. I was even able to record a lone episode of Night Rider that was playing at 2 AM on a week night.

Imagine you’re sick and in the hospital and your parents or friends have to go through your stuff or god forbid you die pre maturely is there anything you would be embarrassed about them finding? I know it’s a bit morbid but it’s in the same line as always putting on hole less underwear and socks just in case you’re in an accident and have to go to the hospital. Because really, the doctors will be so worried about your holey underwear as they’re trying to safe your life.

Taking a mental picture of what I have tucked away and hidden around my place I wouldn’t be embarrassed if someone had to pack up all my belongings. Would your mom discover your handcuff, whips and chain collection?

No comments: