Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Achilles Heel

Sometimes I’m my worst enemy and struggle to keep from continually sabotaging myself. My Achilles heel? Procrastination. I struggle daily to just get it done, whatever it is that’s pending. I don’t understand why I can’t just tackle whatever it is and just get it done. Later, I tell myself, later and sometimes waiting until its too late costs me something.

Despite all the pitfalls, I continue to procrastinate. I’ve managed to curtail my habit at work but in my personal life it runs rampant. Is it procrastination or am I hiding a problem with laziness? I almost missed the deadline to challenge my property tax assessment and when I realized the deadline was extended I still procrastinated. I have until Friday to send in my cell phone rebate, will I make it?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

No comments: