Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Anonymous Request

A certain Anonymous Fly by night commentor said: "One liner: Show me the cats!". Well here you go. A day in the life of Pierre and Olivier.



Here Olivier is doing what he does best, beg for wet food. This meowling happens daily once at 7:00 AM and again in the evenings when I get home.


When he's not chasing his brother around the house at 2 in the morning Pierre passes his time getting ready for his evening job.


Apparently the light coming into the living room was too much for Olivier and he couldn't find his nap time eye mask.

Clearly all that fur doesn't help keep them warm so they have to snuggle up during the winter.

7 comments:

Knockout Zed said...

You takin' requests? Show me YOU!

KZ

Anonymous said...

They are sooooooooo beautiful! Seems like you're like us...we just pay the bills here...the dogs really own the house. ROFL!

Luke Cage said...

LOL.. very cute miss H. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Anonymous said...

they are TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute, what was that? Little Friskees Thanksgiving Turkey? Looks good, I might have to run out and get some!

Anonymous said...

The cats are really sweet looking. I tried to cozy up to our office cat. I even gave her lap time, but she bit me...I think becasue I wasn't petting her right? Sent me right back into "scared-of-cats" mode. Yours are cute ones though.

Anonymous said...

Kitty looks a bit too plump for his own good. Methinks more Purina cat chow and less Tender Vittles are in order here ;)
Besides that moist food usually leaves a mess for _you_ afterwards...