Monday, February 25, 2008

So Sorry

Sorry Beloved, I know you were on vacation last week and I was supposed to post but there was a lot going on. Since my last post, I came back home and jumped right into work and life. Things have been crazy busy and may get busier.

School is school and it’s amazing how these professors actually want you to work for those grades. Lol! Sunday I went to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre for the first time at the Kennedy Center and oh my I’ve been missing out. They were absolutely magnificent and I can’t wait to see them again. They brought back memories from my HS modern dance classes and I really miss dancing. I may just go ahead and sign up for a class at Jo.y of M.otion when I have some time.

I always think of a bunch of posts on my drive to and from work but end up forgetting about them when I get to my destination. A few years ago I mentioned getting a tape recorder and dictating posts as I think of them but that probably won’t happen either.

I just need to carve out some blogging time at least once or twice a week. We’ll see how that goes.

Why isn’t Spring here yet?

3 comments:

Jdid said...

sounds busy and yes it should be spring already

Anonymous said...

I took my mom to see the Alvin Ailey Dancers last year. Blew her mind!

Beloved said...

Hey! Your blog ate my comment.

Let see...first, apology accepted. Don't let it happen again! :-P

I have a new global wireless card for my laptop that lets me bypass my work firewall so it's on and poppin'!

Alvin Ailey dancers are AWESOME! They always have been.

And I can already close my eyes and picture you dancing. You have natural talent! I remember thinking that when I saw you dance a while back. :-)