Saturday, January 26, 2008

Why?

Did MTV France translate the title of “Run’s House” to “Ghetto Pasteur which means Ghetto Pastor. Uhhh I don’t like that AT ALL. They’re also doing a bad dubbing job. I don’t like this at all. I don’t really watch the show but from what I’ve heard there’s nothing ghetto about it. I think someone should write a letter to MTV and ask them to do a better job of translating the names of their shows. I wonder if the Rev knows they’re calling his show ghetto.

Why?

Do I feel that a friend of mine is unconsciously being negative about something I’m working on. While helping me figure some things out I think she’s being super negative. I’m sure she’s justifying her behavior by saying that she’s trying to help me not fail. Not sure if she realizes what she’s doing or why.

Why?

Am I so jetlagged? I went to bed at 11:30 PM woke up at 2:30 AM and couldn’t get back to sleep until 7 AM. Not even my trusty melatonin has helped me on this trip. Glad it’s Saturday.

Why?

Is February going to be a beast of a month there’s so much going on. I can’t wait!

7 comments:

G. Cornelius said...

Feb is going to be the business...

I'll keep you posted

CreoleInDC said...

1. Um...WHAT??????? Ghetto Pastor? I've only seen the show once but it didn't come across as ghetto to me. Da helz?

2. You should tell the friend how you feel. You know she's going to end up hindering your progress with her negativity if you don't.

3. Um...could it be because you flew clear cross the world? LOL!

4. Remember to do the deep breaths...always helps me find my center!

Anonymous said...

I am totally slain by the Run's House translation.

The OE said...

Perhaps you'd be so kind as to translate the music video that was on the safe house television in XXXXXXXX last night

TJ said...

Ghetto pastor? Have to love the french. not. Sometimes people show you who they really are. Even friends. Believe them.

Happy February!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed in france Run's house is called ghetto pastor "ghetto pasteur" in french. I'm a french girl and i don't why they have chosen this name i think that run's house is better

Beloved said...

Um...I am on vacation this week. It is your civic duty to UPDATE so that I can have something new to read!!!