Thursday, April 05, 2007

Lost

No this post isn't about the show, although I've heard it's great since a friend/acquaintance who I never talk to on the phone called me yesterday out of the blue because she was looking for someone to discuss it. I've never actually watched it since I can't keep up with all the L&O's currently on and now that the Sopranos are back I can't tackle on another show right now.

This post is actually about how we somehow LOST Spring. Have you seen it where you are? Ours disappeared from the DC Metro area. I went from getting a pedicure on Saturday wearing open toed shoes on Monday and Tuesday to some tiny snow flurries on my way into work in Northern VA this morning. WTF!

8 comments:

Cool AC said...

LOST is the BEST show!

I'm also pissed that it was snowing. WTF is right! Becasue now I have to turn the HEAT back on in my house.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. I inadvertantly brought it back from my trip to the midwest. I will return it when I go back again.

Lady D said...

girl Atlanta is the same! My parents came to visit and they are now freezing their Florida tails off!

Luke Cage said...

LOL! Nice segue into the weather. Then you are really NOT going to like this weekend. More of the same. Remember waaaay back when, like Tuesday afternoon, it reached 90 degrees in the Metro DC/Va area? Hmm. I think Spring is on the side of a milk carton. I say we go find it! :)

TDJ said...

It's nonsense! We're heading up to NY for Easter and I packed a big suitcase with heavy sweaters. If it's 40 here, I know it's 30 there. Be safe in your travels and have a happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

it was 80 degrees a few days ago here in Austin. Tonigh...sleet & rain. Spring is incognito like a mofo.

CreoleInDC said...

I don't know what happened either Honest. All I know is I want it back!

HAPPY EASTER!

The OE said...

Please provide photos of your pedicure for identification.