Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tripping

This is my last work trip until mid September, this is my last work trip until mid September, this is my last work trip until mid September. I’m in London waiting for my connecting flight to my country away from home, Armenia and I’m hoping this is my last work trip until after Labor Day. I’m hoping if I say it enough; write it down often it’ll be true. Unless they “ask” me to fly off to Senegal or anywhere not in Eastern Europe then I’ll reconsider. Lol!

Last weekend I briefly decided to change careers and become an actress. My one and only role, Denzel W’s love interest in a movie. Did you see that kiss he planted on his girlfriend in the “Inside Man”? Wow! Talk about passionate. A little TMI, but that is what I’m missing in my life passion; and I’m not going to find it flying to Yerevan for weeks at a time every two months. So I’ve decided unless Denzel wants to fly me out to LA for some love scenes I’m taking a “work” travel break for a while at least until mid September.

No comments: